February 6, 2010

white with black

Screen shot 2010-01-29 at 11.49.41 PM

As spring is right around the corner (for some) a nice segue into the season is with a bold white statement piece on top of a black outfit. Kate rocks an amazing white blazer here with a head-to-toe black look during a morning-after meal in Paris.

Acne_whitecardigan

This ultra white Acne cardigan works really well as a statement making outfit focal point and its oversize feeling and contrast buttons add a little something extra. It's part of their new Spring line, which if you haven't seen it, you really need to check it out. So far I think they have the best collection for Spring, I want about 20 pieces for sure including jeans and leggings but also tops, dresses, coats and cardigans. I know I already posted about it so I'll wait till later on to post more pictures (also I think they are still getting more stuff) but meanwhile check it out on their site but also at Creatures of Comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment