April 6, 2010

shoes glorious shoes

So Creatures of Comfort has their entire shoe assortment at 15% off (and dresses too I think). I looked the other night and spent almost an hour drooling. There are no less than 5 pairs of shoes I have my eye on. Take a look:

Rachelcomey_alvaroheels

Screen shot 2010-04-06 at 12.55.07 PM

I love this color, sort of in between tan and beige. And the cut-out looks really great on the foot. I just hope the heel isn't too high for me (Yes, I'm a wimp when it comes to heels.) These are Rachel Comey and they are $325 (minus the current 15% off).

Rachelcomey_sandal


Also by Rachel Comey are these simple but really nice sandals. $288

Rachelcomey_tallblksandal

Although clearly not for me, per se, these sandals are AMAZING. I am sure Nicole Richie already owns them (And Rachel Zoe for that matter.) They are $405, which isn't bad for such a statement shoe.

Rachelcomey_broguebt

Rachel Comey also has some great brogue boots. I saw her line of men's boots at Frances May and was hoping, as I usually do, for the same masculine silhouettes in women's sizes. Brogue boots will probably be to Fall 10 what clog boots were to my Fall 09. But these are women's and are on sale at Creatures of Comfort for $380.

Speaking of men's, Common Projects has been doing great sneakers for men over the last several years. And I have picked up some in the past for the man in my life. And now - tada- they are doing women's, just in time for this masculine trend that's happening.

Creatures of Comfort has a great selection and these are my favorites:

Commonprojects_blkoxford

Black oxford. Unfortunately a canvas upper. Would've been great in leather. $426

Commonprojects_bootie

Stunning black leather zipper bootie. $414

Commonproj_laceupboot

Super-masculine lace-up boot in Navy. $472

I am also MAJORLY in love with these les Prairies de Paris boots in both colors.

Lespraries_whitebootie

Lespraries_blkbootie

Aren't they stunning? They look a little too much like many other boots in my closet but at $380, I am considering it. The black ones would probably become a wardrobe staple.

All shoes are available at Creatures of Comfort and are 15% off for a limited time.

Would like to buy one pair for myself. Any ideas as to which ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment