March 3, 2011

if only...

Screen shot 2011-02-25 at 10.45.07 PM
My friend Marti blogged recently about all of the items she would buy with infinite means. It got me thinking about the handbag that has been foremost in my mind although furthest from reality: Sofia Coppola for Louis Vuitton. This is one of the promotional photos on the LV website, no doubt shot by Sofia herself. I love the cobalt but would take any color...IF that is I could afford the absurd $4000 price tag!! Even if I could, spending that much on a bag sort of makes my head spin (especially without some CCs on it). Doesn't make it any less pretty though.

Sofia's muse Kirsten Dunst has been out and about in LA sporting it.

Screen shot 2011-03-03 at 9.17.11 PM

And then the director/designer herself at NYFW with Kirsten of course but luckily Kiki brought a different bag.

Screen shot 2011-02-25 at 10.51.43 PM

Screen shot 2011-02-25 at 10.51.51 PM
It's a really simply designed bag but like Sofia herself (and her movies) the simplicity of the design is what makes it. Would love to see it in person.

Also, check out what my friend Marti is dreaming of.

No comments:

Post a Comment