June 6, 2011

Mulberry's Polly


I must admit that my friend Marti of A NYer in PDX takes the credit for turning me onto this bag as she has been talking about it for a good long while. It recently became available on Mulberry's online shop and, upon seeing the pictures, totally fell in love with it. It is much bigger than I thought, so more of an everyday bag, and the contrast color of the handle and strap in the midnight color is so seventies vintage--it would add great style to even the simplest of outfits. Also the bag seems extremely versatile and able to work equally well in summer and winter.

Doubtful that I could afford the $1300 price tag right now...but one can dream.... Or there is something to be said for finding something similar at a vintage store (but not nearly as nice...)

The other colors - conker (?) and pumpkin are nice too, as is the mini version which at $1050 isn't that much more affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment