October 1, 2011

my new custom No6 boots





I'm so incredibly happy with the new No6 clog boots I received yesterday that I just had to share some photos. Both items were custom orders, so not styles/color combos that No6 specifically makes. The only problem with doing this is they are not returnable. Luckily, both pairs fit perfectly and came out exactly as I'd imagined. The green boot is the Pesto leather (I had featured it previously in the Pesto nubuck, which is more of an emerald color while the leather is more hunter green) ankle zip boot on the higher heel with a black base. And the laceup is the natural nubuck with fawn shearling on the mid heel (the lower one) with a natural base. Absolutely stunning boots with amazing craftsmanship. These will be favorites of mine for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment