September 1, 2012

No. 6 Autumn/Winter Clog Lookbook


Such a different feel to the fall collection upon seeing the lookbook: red leather, chartreuse pony hair, camo print were new materials and prints. The wedge base on the boots is seamless, like it's always been part of the collection. And the addition of a lower height lace-up style is great. I love my lace ups but don't wear them much because of the height. The new 6" lace up vs. the 8" will definitely be my pick for the best new style. And I love all the black bases and the new color Maple. The pull-on shearling is available in two heights: 15" and 8". And it is must be said that they both look very cozy.

And the last photo in the lookbook (my first here) is amazing. All of the clogs look best when they are worn in. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment