February 13, 2013

Kids Street Style: Ladys and Gents


I came across this new blog the other day, Ladys and Gents, that's being billed as the Sartorialist for the little tykes in our lives. At first, it seemed a little trite but after a while I really enjoyed seeing some of the pictures and even get the occasionally outfit inspiration from them! I know, sounds absurd but sometimes that happens occasionally anyway when I'm picking up my daughter from preschool. So, what's the difference really?

It's not unlike the streetstyle on the Milk magazine website (tres-hip French children's magazine) that I wrote about quite a while ago. This blog is put together by a couple of LA stylists and you can even submit photos to them. They don't publish the child's name (which I understand, but I was a little bummed out that they don't. Seeing their name would be very cute) but do list which brands they are wearing. Lots of Bonpoint, people. Almost as much as in the closet of Harper Beckham.








No comments:

Post a Comment