February 3, 2013

Isabel Marant - Etoile print SS13

Photo courtesy of Heist
I am have been flat-out OBSESSED with this print since it came out. And because every piece is in the $200-range, it has been hard not to act. Things are selling out quickly of course for this reason...

It comes in black/white, red/white or blue/gold. Personally, I prefer the black/white. Hands down. As for the style, it comes in the Shiso romper, the Sid pants, the Seth jumpsuit, the Stacy tunic top (not picture here - I have a rule against flowy tops), and the Salina dress (also too flowy and not pictured here). Oh and there are shorts, the Salome. You can see them here.

The Sid pants are available at Bird and are $250.

The Seth jumpsuit in black is at Totokaelo but they only have a few sizes left. It is $290.


The Shiso jumper is in black at Barneys and in red (also cute) at La Garconne. $260. I prefer this one but am not sure if it's too much of a summer look. I'd like to say I'd wear it with tights but I don't know.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete