February 2, 2014

More Isabel Marant - Kandisa Jacket

Isabel Marant does some sort of quilted jacket every season and one of these years, I am going to buy one. The Kandisa jacket is from the Etoile line but still rings in at a steep $640, steep I think because it is technically a lightweight jacket made of denim. Despite the high price, I do see this is as a classic piece, as classic as one of her linen tees, or ruffle skirts. In general, I have to say that almost all of my IM pieces get worn repeatedly and i get compliments regularly on them. And I have a few pieces that I must say I love more now than when I first got them.


The Kandisa jacket is one of those classic pieces that will be identifiably from her "Japan" collection of SS14 but still simple enough to be timeless. It is almost sold out, so if you want it - act fast. It's available at lagarconne and elizabeth charles.



1 comment:

  1. The jacket here named Kandisa jacket is so lovely and trendy. I love lightweight jacket . This one is so trendy and looking so gorgeous. I love fashionable accessories and dress like this one.

    ReplyDelete