February 17, 2014

New Spring clogs at No.6

No.6 released their new spring clogs and I have been deliberating on which are going to be my clogs of choice this season. Here are the contenders:


The new Two-strap clog on the mid-heel - so simple and i love the large buckle. The low heel height reminds me of those A Detacher sandals from last year. The Indigo color is picture here although it is indistinguishable from black; I assume you can tell the difference in person.


I am also loving the Two-tone clog on the platform base. Whether I can actually walk in them remains to be seen but they are very chic nonetheless.




And the new front-seam sandal is pretty great too. I like it in naked. Although I don't think the wedge base is really that comfortable.

The new blue-grey color called Alaska looks good in almost every style:




They are still updating their site daily with new styles. So be sure to check there often.

No comments:

Post a Comment