November 28, 2012

Vintage Coach bags


Lately I have been up at all hours trolling ebay for vintage Coach bags, some the same ones I used to covet as a pre-teen. I still remember pouring over the Coach catalog and wondering: why does every style come in British tan? Well, now is the time for them again apparently. I've seen them around on some hipsters but didn't think it was a for-everyone kind of look. Now it seems less vintage hipster and just plain hip '90s throwback. Not to mention the Made-in-the-USA construction and the matte finish leather.

So how funny that A Cup of Jo (one of my favorite blogs, by the way, and a friend of a friend) ran a feature today on how to style a winter hat where the girl is walking around NYC with a tiny vintage Coach bag in none other than British Tan.

It's a sign that I must have one of these in my life! Or at the very least, go through my mother's closet to find the old ones I know she has stashed in there. (Thanks for being a packrat, Mom!)


the binocular bag
the lunchbox bag



No comments:

Post a Comment