October 3, 2012

Kate Moss looking amazing in her sunnies at PFW


It must be said that Kate Moss looks fantastic. I mean, really! Young, fresh and love the shorter hair and the tan, courtesy of the French Riviera. Here she was with husband Jamie at the Saint Laurent show at Paris Fashion Week in a sexy, simple black number with to-die-for booties. All new Saint Laurent, I assume.

And I am truly coveting her sunglasses, seen her at Stella McCartney while sitting between Mario Testino and Sir Paul McCartney. After some internet sleuthing, I discovered they are by Brit brand Prism. I wasn't able to find the exact style on their site. Perhaps something new? Nevertheless, they are cat eye, a trend that's been around, but I haven't seen anyone else in quite so oversized a silhouette and then the white tortoise print is simply stunning!

UPDATE: My friend Marti thinks her *happy* glow is because she is pregnant. Hmmm... I thought it worth mentioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment