October 9, 2012

Steven Alan Kids


While trolling my usual sites this morning, I saw that Steven Alan has added more sizes to their simple and lovely kids' line. I bought an adorable blue check dress for my daughter when she was 1.5 but she has long since outgrown it. The Breaker dress is a simple yoke dress with flap sleeves that is available in the same beautiful prints and lush cotton fabrics as the adult-wear. The reverse seam shirt is the other style they are offering, also in several great plaids, print and in classic denim. I for one love the cut of this shirt, as I recently purchased one for myself in the grey chambray!




Both are very affordable for high-end children's clothes, considering they are made in the USA. The Breaker dress is $68 and the Reverse Seam shirt is $58. And they start from size 18 months and go up to a size 6 years. Available on their website.



No comments:

Post a Comment