March 11, 2013

Madewell Birdslife print

Spring is here in Portland. I know other parts of the country are still getting snow. But here we had three straight days of sunshine (unheard of). And I woke up this morning after setting the clocks forward yesterday to birds chirping away and pink blossoms of Daphne filling the air with its wonderful scent.

Which has inspired me to write about Birdslife, a very spring-y print from Madewell's spring collection that I have been admiring for several weeks now. It really looks like something from Rachel Comey or No.6 and is now on sale and they are even running an extra 20% off sale promotion.


The romper is my favorite and it sold out right away. However, many thanks to Mickey Drexler and his wonderful assistants who so nicely tracked one down for me and had it sent express shipping (Gotta love their customer service, truly impressive.) Although all of a sudden, there are a couple sizes in the romper available online again.

The dress is great too although more expensive. And it has also been spotted on Reese Witherspoon.

Lastly there was a camisole tank but it has now sold out. If you are near a Madewell store, unlike me, I would suggest scouring the store for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment