April 5, 2013

Before Midnight


Something about these movies - Before Sunrise, Before Sunset and now, Before Midnight, with Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy - is so real. Or maybe it's just because I have been at the same point in my life as they are when I have seen each film. Either way, I know the characters so well; they feel like old friends.

The official trailer for Before Midnight, which opens in NY and LA on May 24th, premiered recently. Here are a few of my favorite quotes:

"you are the mayor of crazy-town, do you know that?"

"I wanted you to say something romantic and you didn't."

"I assure you that that guy that you vaguely remember, that sweet, romantic guy you met on a train, that is me."

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited about this movie, and I normally don't get excited about movies. I feel the same way as you about the series. When they were in college, so was I, and their issues have been my issues.

    ReplyDelete