April 6, 2013

Nike: Channeling Phoebe Philo



I am thinking of copying Phoebe Philo's look here in this candid of her from March US Vogue looking amazing at the Celine offices. She has always been good at adding some "street" to her fancy look and the contrast is very refreshing.


So while up late doing some online shopping for my daughter (who is actually in need of new sneakers while I, on the other hand, am not.) I spied these new Roshe Run Woven trainers by Nike and thought...can I? I went for the seafoam green, so there is a 75% these are being returned. You never know though. Or I might opt for the all black. I am currently in love with all things woven, especially when it comes to shoes. And I like that these are supposed to be worn without socks.

The Roshe Run Woven comes in a few other colors as well:




No comments:

Post a Comment